|U.S. House, Pennsylvania, District 9|
|High school||James Buchanan Senior High School|
|Service/branch||United States Army|
|Place of birth||McConnellsburg, PA|
Schooley is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Pennsylvania's 9th District. Schooley is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Schooley was running in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Pennsylvania's 9th District. Schooley sought the nomination on the Republican ticket. The signature filing deadline for candidates wishing to run was February 14, 2012. Schooley was running against incumbent Rep. Bill Shuster in the April 24, 2012, Republican primary.
Schooley was disqualified from appearing in the primary ballot after a judge ruled that only 987 of the 1,045 petition signatures he turned in were valid. Candidates needed to file 1,000 valid signatures to qualify for the ballot.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Schooley's reports.
|Travis Schooley (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2013||$0.00||$6,721.53||$(6,524.79)||$196.74|
|Year-End||January 23, 2014||$196||$5,542||$(5,068)||$670|
|April Quarterly||April 13, 2014||$670.66||$9,602.49||$(4,581.02)||$5,692.13|
- Pennsylvania's 9th Congressional District elections, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections in Pennsylvania, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Travis Schooley for Congress, "Home," accessed October 23, 2013
- PoliticsPA "Shuster Alone on the PA-9 Ballot, Might Face Dem" Accessed March 17, 2012
- Federal Election Commission "Elisabeth Jensen 2014 Summary reports," Accessed November 11, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed November 11, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Year-End," accessed February 12, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed April 23, 2014
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |