Wisconsin State Assembly District 49
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Tranel owns and operates his own dairy farm, Tranel Farms USA, Inc. He is a graduate of Loras College with two degrees in Economics and Finance. 
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 49 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Travis Tranel (R)||3,024||54.53%|
|Dave Kuhle (R)||2,519||45.42%|
Tranel lists his positions on the following issues on his website:
- Jobs -Supports attracting new business, lower spending and taxes for job creators.
- Economy - He says the people are the area's greatest asset.
- Taxes - Wants to lower taxes so people can keep more of what they earn.
- Roads & Transportation - Believes the proposed rail project will become a drain on transportation resources.
- Farming & Agriculture - Supports maintaining and strengthening the "strong rural farming and agricultural economy."
- Health care - Supports "tax deductible personal health care savings accounts and health and fitness education."
- Values - Believes in the "value of life and the sanctity of marriage."
- Education - Believes that Platteville and Southwest Technical Colleges are important parts of southwestern Wisconsin's economy."
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Tanel on Facebook
- Tranel on YouTube
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |