|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 47
O'Neil is a registered nurse. She administrates a private family practice clinic the she and her husband founded and owns. O'Neil was on the Columbus school board for 8 years.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
O'Neil ran in the 2010 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 47. O'Neil was defeated by Republican incumbent Keith Ripp in the general election on November 2, 2010. O'Neil was unopposed in the Democratic primary election on September 14, 2010.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 47 General Election (2010)|
|Keith Ripp (R)||14,488|
|Trish O'Neil (D)||10,820|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 47 Democratic primary (2010)|
|Trish O'Neil (D)||1,905||100%|
O'Neil website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Jobs & Economy - Supports helping small business with tax breaks, incentives, an insurance pool, and lending practice reform.
- Education - She cites her experience in ensuring quality public school education.
- Taxes - Believes the current tax code is out of date and unfair.
- Healthcare - Believe the federal healthcare bill is a positive first step to health care for all citizens and will work to help with the transition coming with the bill.
- Environment - Believes the government should protect citizens by better government regulation and oversight.
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |