|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 47
O'Neil is a registered nurse. She administrates a private family practice clinic the she and her husband founded and owns. O'Neil was on the Columbus school board for 8 years.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 47 Democratic primary (2010)|
|Trish O'Neil (D)||1,905||100%|
O'Neil lists the following priorities on her website:
- Jobs & Economy - Supports helping small business with tax breaks, incentives, an insurance pool, and lending practice reform.
- Education - She cites her experience in ensuring quality public school education.
- Taxes - Believes the current tax code is out of date and unfair.
- Healthcare - Believe the federal healthcare bill is a positive first step to health care for all citizens and will work to help with the transition coming with the bill.
- Environment - Believes the government should protect citizens by better government regulation and oversight. 
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |