|West Virginia House of Delegates District 14|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Andes earned his BS from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. In 2008, he was a member of the Program for Emerging Political Leaders at the West Virginia State Legislative Leader's Foundation.
Andes works in Public/Community Relations for Massey Coal Services.
- Banking and Insurance Committee, West Virginia House
- Education Committee, West Virginia House
- Energy, Industry & Labor/ Economic Development & Small Business Committee, West Virginia House
- Health and Human Resources Committee, West Virginia House
Andes is running for re-election to the West Virginia House of Delegates District 14. He is one of three candidates running for the two District 14 Delegate positions on the ballot in the November 2, 2010 general election. Only the two top vote-getters are elected. 
In 2008 Andes was re-elected to the West Virginia House District 14. Andes (R) finished with 9,323 votes and was followed by Patti Schoen (R) with 8,231 votes, Jeff Martin (D) with 6,145 votes and Karen Coria (D) with 5,992 votes. Andes raised $21,901 for his campaign fund.
|West Virginia House District 14|
|Troy Andes (R)||9,323|
|Patti Schoen (R)||8,231|
|Jeff Martin (D)||6,145|
|Karen Coria (D)||5,992|
Andes and his wife, Jennifer Maher, have one child.
- West Virginia House of Delegates
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- Troy Andes for House on Facebook
|West Virginia House of Representatives District 14
| Succeeded by|
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |