Revision as of 09:49, 7 February 2013 by Akeown
|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of Arizona city websites
This website was reviewed on Feb. 7, 2013.
- Elected Officials
- Elected officials are listed with contact information.
- Administrative officials are listed with contact information under respective department. 
- Zoning and Permits
- Audits are posted.
- Audits are archived to 2001.
- Public Records Request
- Information on how to obtain public records is available. 
- Local tax information available online.
- A link to the Arizona League of Cities, a government sector lobbying association, is available,  but no explanation as to what the organization is present. No other lobbying information is available either.
- Main article: Arizona government sector lobbying associations
- Budget archives
- Agendas & Minutes
- Meeting archives
- Mayor and Council
- Planning and development
- Internal Audits
- Purchasing & Contracts
- Current Bids
- Awarded Bids
- Public records
- Arizona League of Cities
- Tucson on Open Secrets, 2010
- Open Secrets, 2011
- Member of League of Arizona Cities and Towns