|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of Arizona city websites
This website was reviewed on Feb. 7, 2013.
- Elected Officials
- Elected officials are listed with contact information.
- Administrative officials are listed with contact information under respective department. 
- Zoning and Permits
- Audits are posted.
- Audits are archived to 2001.
- Public Records Request
- Information on how to obtain public records is available. 
- Local tax information available online.
- A link to the Arizona League of Cities, a government sector lobbying association, is available,  but no explanation as to what the organization is present. No other lobbying information is available either.
- Main article: Arizona government sector lobbying associations
Ballotpedia has an article about ballot measures in Pima County.
Tucson voters may decide on an initiative to reform the pension system of their public employees from the defined benefit plan currently in use to a defined contribution plan, similar to a 401(k) style plan.
- Budget archives
- Agendas & Minutes
- Meeting archives
- Mayor and Council
- Planning and development
- Internal Audits
- Purchasing & Contracts
- Current Bids
- Awarded Bids
- Public records
- Arizona League of Cities
- Tucson on Open Secrets, 2010
- Open Secrets, 2011
- Member of League of Arizona Cities and Towns