|Nebraska State Senate District 40|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||3|
|Per diem||$123/day for those living 50+ miles from capitol, otherwise $46/day|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||2 four-year terms|
|Bachelor's||Georgetown University, 2008|
|Birthday||April 16, 1986|
|Place of birth||Ft. Carson, CO|
|Profession||Head of Business Operations & Risk Management, Art Research Technologies|
Larson works as the head of business operations & risk management at Art Research Technologies.
Larson received his Ba in political science/theology/anthropology at Georgetown University in 2008.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Larson served on the following committees:
|Nebraska Committee Assignments, 2013|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Larson served on these committees:
|Nebraska Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• General Affairs|
Larson's website highlighted the following campaign issues:
- Excerpt: "In the legislature Tyson will continue to fight for our core values to ensure that America stands strong for the things that we as Nebraskans and Americans hold most dear: the protection of the God given gift of life.dw"
- Excerpt: "Since the backbone of the Nebraskan economy lies in its agricultural output, we must work hard for the farmers and ranchers both through legislation and by promoting more extensive trade between Nebraska and the world markets."
- Excerpt: "We as a state must introduce new measures in education to guarantee a prosperous economic future."
- Excerpt: "I will introduce legislation that will encourage renewable energy investment and usage in Nebraska. Renewable energy will be a primary driver of world economic growth, and if Nebraska can become an early haven for these technologies it will be well placed in the future economically and politically."
- Limited Government
- Excerpt: "Government operates most efficiently at the local level, and the intricate relationship between the free market and the individual provides better short and long-term success when compared to governmental intervention."
- Excerpt: "Lower taxes will put money back into the pockets of hard-working Nebraskans, facilitate entrepreneurship and the growth of small businesses, and bring strong economic growth to the state of Nebraska."
- See also: Nebraska State Senate elections, 2010
|Nebraska State Senate, District 40 General election (2010)|
Comprehensive donor information for Larson is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Larson raised a total of $81,526 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 23, 2013.
|Tyson Larson's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Nebraska State Senate, District 40||$35,466|
|2010||Nebraska State Senate, District 40||$46,060|
|Grand Total Raised||$81,526|
2012Larson was not up for election to the Nebraska State Senate in 2012. During that election cycle, Larson raised a total of $35,466.
|Nebraska State Senate 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Tyson Larson's campaign in 2012|
|Nebraska Realtors Association||$1,500|
|Friends of Nebraska Racing||$1,175|
|Nebraska Chiropractors Physicians Association||$1,000|
|Nebraska Grocery Industry Association||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$35,466|
|Source:Follow the Money|
2010Larson won election to the Brooklyn State Senate in 2010. During that election cycle, Larson raised a total of $46,060.
|Brooklyn State Senate 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Tyson Larson's campaign in 2010|
|Independent Insurance Agents Of Nebraska||$2,000|
|Nebraska Cooperative Council||$1,400|
|Omaha Exposition & Racing d/b/a Horsemens Park||$1,300|
|Nebraska Realtors Association||$1,250|
|Total Raised in 2010||$46,060|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tyson + Larson + Nebraska + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tyson Larson's official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- List of 2010 candidates for Nebraska Legislature
- May 11, 2010 primary election results
|Nebraska State Senate District 40
| Succeeded by|