United States House of Representatives elections in Arkansas, 2014
May 20, 2014
Arkansas has an open primary system, in which registered voters do not have to be members of a party to vote in that party's primary.
Heading into the November 4 election, the Republican Party holds all four of the congressional seats from Arkansas.
|Members of the U.S. House from Arkansas -- Partisan Breakdown|
|Party||As of March 2014||After the 2014 Election|
Heading into the 2014 election, the incumbents for the four congressional districts are:
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
- James Lee Witt - Former FEMA director
- Bruce Westerman - State House Majority Leader
- Tommy Moll
- Ken Hamilton
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- United States Senate elections in Arkansas, 2014
- Arkansas Business, "Pat Hays Announces Run for 2nd District Seat," October 22, 2013
- Arkansas Times, " Arkansas Elections Asa Hutchinson 'nudges' French Hill to run for 2nd District Congress. It worked," October 29, 2013
- The Republic, "Former FEMA Director James Lee Witt enters Democratic race for US House seat in Arkansas," November 5, 2013