The 2014 U.S. House of Representatives
elections in Connecticut
will take place on November 4, 2014
. Voters will elect five candidates to serve in the U.S. House
, one from each of the state's five congressional districts.
Connecticut has a closed primary system, in which the selection of a party's candidates in a primary election is limited to registered members of that party.
Heading into the November 4 election, the Democratic Party holds all five congressional seats from Connecticut.
| Members of the U.S. House from Connecticut -- Partisan Breakdown
|| As of December 2013
|| After the 2014 Election
|| Democratic Party
|| Republican Party
Heading into the 2014 election, the incumbents for the five congressional districts are:
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
- ↑ Matthew McKinnon Corey for Congress, "Home," accessed August 18, 2013
- ↑ News Times, "Shaban to seek GOP 4th CD nomination," accessed September 16, 2013
- ↑ News Times, "Debicella announces 4th District challenge," accessed September 16, 2013
- ↑ Federal Election Commission "Carlton Milo Hible IV 2014 Summary reports," Accessed December 9, 2013
- ↑ Hartford Courant, "Greenberg Says He'll Make A Third Run In 5th District In 2014," March 21, 2013
- ↑ The Courant, "Congressional Races Muted At Best, Even In The Fightin' 5th," accessed August 18, 2013
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 Roll Call "Democrats to dominant Connecticut in near future" Accessed April 16, 2013