United States House of Representatives elections in Kansas, 2014
Kansas has a mostly closed primary system, in which the selection of a party's candidates in an election is limited to registered party members. In Kansas, however, Independent voters may choose to vote in the Democratic primary.
Heading into the November 4 election, the Republican Party holds all of the four congressional seats from Kansas.
|Members of the U.S. House from Kansas -- Partisan Breakdown|
|Party||As of March 2014||After the 2014 Election|
Heading into the 2014 election, the incumbents for the four congressional districts are:
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
- Mike Pompeo: Incumbent
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- United States Senate elections in Kansas, 2014
- Alan LaPolice for Congress, "Home," accessed December 9, 2013
- Kent Roth for Kansas, "Home," accessed January 22, 2014
- CJ Online, "Former Manhattan mayor considers 1st District run," accessed February 4, 2014
- KSDP, "Margie Wakefield Biography - 2nd Congressional District," accessed November 20, 2013
- ADN.com, "Kan. lawmaker to challenge Jenkins in primary," accessed January 25, 2014
- Chris Clemmons for Kansas, "Home," accessed December 9, 2013
- Kansas City Star, "Second Democrat to enter race for Congress in Kansas 3rd District," accessed January 22, 2014