The 2014 U.S. House of Representatives
elections in Kentucky
will take place on November 4, 2014
. Voters will elect six candidates to serve in the U.S. House
, one from each of the state's six congressional districts.
Kentucky has a closed primary system, in which the selection of a party's candidates in a primary election is limited to registered members of that party.
Heading into the November 4 election, the Republican Party holds five of the six congressional seats from Kentucky.
| Members of the U.S. House from Kentucky -- Partisan Breakdown
|| As of December 2013
|| After the 2014 Election
|| Democratic Party
|| Republican Party
Heading into the 2014 election, the incumbents for the six congressional districts are:
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
Withdrew from race
- ↑ Federal Election Commission "Michael Macfarlane," Accessed October 30, 2013
- ↑ Federal Election Commission "Mark Gatton," Accessed November 4, 2013
- ↑ Kentucky.com "Education advocate Elisabeth Jensen to challenge U.S. Rep. Andy Barr" Accessed June 19, 2013
- ↑ CN|2 "Democrat Michael Coblenz announces candidacy for 6th Congressional District race" Accessed July 19, 2013
- ↑ Pure Politics, "Lexington Democrat Geoff Young first to file to run for Congress," accessed December 4, 2013
- ↑ Kentucky.com, "Joe Palumbo withdraws from Central Kentucky congressional race," accessed November 11, 2013
- ↑ CN|2 "Joe Palumbo running for Democratic nomination for 6th Congressional District" Accessed July 19, 2013