United States House of Representatives elections in Nebraska, 2014
May 13, 2014
Nebraska has a semi-closed primary system, meaning congressional primaries are closed; however unaffiliated voters may vote for a candidate of a particular party.
Heading into the November 4 election, Republicans hold all three of the congressional seats from Nebraska.
|Members of the U.S. House from Nebraska -- Partisan Breakdown|
|Party||As of April 2014||After the 2014 Election|
Heading into the 2014 election, the incumbents for the three congressional districts are:
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
Declined to run
- Campaign website, "Home," accessed February 27, 2014
- Omaha.com, "Republican Dan Frei will take on Lee Terry in District 2", accessed November 5, 2013
- The Green Papers, "The Green Papers: What's New? First Quarter (Jan - Mar) 2014", accessed February 20, 2014
- Watchdog.org, "Festersen out of Congressional race, Democrats wonder who’s in", accessed December 9, 2013
- Watchdog, "Retired Army veteran to challenge Congressman Smith", accessed January 2, 2014
- Lexch.com "Third District congressional candidate Sullivan getting his name out," accessed August 1, 2013