United States House of Representatives elections in Oklahoma, 2014
June 24, 2014
|Candidate Filing Deadline||Primary Election||General Election|
Primary: Oklahoma has a closed primary system, in which the selection of a party's candidates in a primary election is limited to registered members of that party.
Voter registration: Pending
- See also: Oklahoma elections, 2014
Heading into the November 4 election, the Republican Party holds all five of the congressional seats from Oklahoma.
|Members of the U.S. House from Oklahoma -- Partisan Breakdown|
|Party||As of April 2014||After the 2014 Election|
Heading into the 2014 election, the incumbents for the five congressional districts are:
|Frank D. Lucas||Republican||3|
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
- Jim Bridenstine - Incumbent
- Markwayne Mullin - Incumbent
- Frank D. Lucas - Incumbent
- The Green Papers, "The Green Papers: Oklahoma 2013 General Election", accessed February 20, 2014
- News 9, "OK Corporation Commission Chairman To Enter US House Race", accessed January 23, 2014
- Harvey Sparks for Congress, "Home," accessed March 19, 2014
- Campaign website, "Home", accessed February 20, 2014