United States Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
2011-2012 (112th Congress)
According to the official Senate website, the jurisdiction of the Veterans' Affairs Committee includes the following:
- Compensation of veterans.
- Life insurance issued by the Government on account of service in the Armed Forces.
- National cemeteries.
- Pensions of all wars of the United States, general and special.
- Readjustment of servicemen to civil life.
- Soldiers' and sailors' civil relief.
- Veterans' hospitals, medical care and treatment of veterans.
- Veterans' measures generally.
- Vocational rehabilitation and education of veterans.
412 Russell Senate Bldg.
Washington, DC 20510
Phone: (202) 224-9126