United States Senate elections in Oregon, 2014
November 4, 2014
May 20, 2014
Cook Political Report: Likely Democratic
Sabato's Crystal Ball: Likely D
The election will fill the Senate seat currently held by Jeff Merkley (D). Merkley was first elected in 2008.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
|U.S. Senate, Oregon General Election, 2008|
|Republican||Gordon H. Smith||45.7%||805,159|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Oregon, 2014
- United States Senate elections, 2014
- Cook Political Report, "2014 Senate RACE RATINGS FOR July 18, 2014," accessed August 14, 2014
- Sabato's Crystal Ball, "2014 Senate Races," accessed August 14, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013 through January 3, 2014 researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 4, 2008"