United States Senate elections in South Carolina, 2014
November 4, 2014
June 10, 2014
Cook Political Report: Solid Republican
Sabato's Crystal Ball: Safe R
The election will fill the Senate seat currently held by Lindsey Graham (R). Graham was first elected in 2002.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
|U.S. Senate, South Carolina General Election, 2010|
|Republican||Jim DeMint Incumbent||62.5%||810,771|
|Democrat||Alvin M. Greene||28.1%||364,598|
|U.S. Senate, South Carolina General Election, 2008|
|Republican||Lindsey Graham Incumbent||57.7%||1,076,534|
- United States House of Representatives elections in South Carolina, 2014
- United States Senate elections, 2014
- Cook Political Report, "2014 Senate RACE RATINGS FOR August 15, 2014," accessed August 21, 2014
- Sabato's Crystal Ball, "2014 Senate Races," accessed August 21, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013, through January 3, 2014, researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- Jaystamper.com "Campaign website" Accessed May 21, 2013
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 4, 2008"