Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 24|
Rozum ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing New York's 24th District. She was nominated on the Green Party ticket. She was unopposed in the primary and faced incumbent Ann Marie Buerkle (R) and Dan Maffei (D) in the November 6, 2012, general election. Maffei won.
|Ursula Rozum Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|July Quarterly||July 25, 2012||$0||$1,805||$(67.88)||$1,737.12|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ursula + Rozum + New York + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 CNN "New York Districts Race - 2012 Election Center"
- ↑ New York Board of Elections "Filings for June 26, 2012 Federal Primary," Accessed June 11, 2012
- ↑ AP/CSPAN "New York-Summary Vote Report," June 26, 2012
- ↑ Federal Election Commission, "Ursula Rozum's July Quarterly Report," Accessed October 17, 2012
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |