Utah's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
No primary, due to convention
Cook Political Report: Solid Republican
Sabato's Crystal Ball: Safe R
Utah is one of 21 states with a mixed primary system. Parties decide who may vote. Registered Democrats and unaffiliated voters may vote in the Democratic primary. Only registered Republicans can vote in the Republican primary.
Heading into the election the incumbent is Chris Stewart (R), who was first elected in 2012.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.General election candidates
April 26, 2014, Convention results
|U.S. House, Utah District 2 General Election, 2012|
|Constitution||Jonathan D. Garrard||2%||5,051|
|Independent||Charles E. Kimball||1.1%||2,824|
|Source: Utah Lieutenant Governor "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Utah, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Cook Political Report, "2014 HOUSE RACE RATINGS FOR AUGUST 8, 2014," accessed August 21, 2014
- Sabato's Crystal Ball, "2014 House Races," accessed August 21, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Voter Registration: Utah," accessed January 3, 2014
- Utah Redistricting Map "Map" accessed July 24, 2012
- Utah.gov, "2014 Candidate Filings," accessed May 5, 2014
- St. George News, "Utah GOP Convention chooses returning candidates, runoffs; STGnews photo gallery," accessed April 30, 2014
- Salt Lake Tribune, "Utah Democrats elect Corroon as chairman, tap Owens in 4th District," accessed May 15, 2014
- ABC News, "General Election Results 2012-Utah," November 7, 2012
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"