Difference between revisions of "Utah 1992 ballot measures"
(→On the ballot)
m (Text replace - '[[category' to '[[Category')
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
[[:Utah 1992 ballot measures]]
Revision as of 17:44, 3 July 2011One statewide question appeared on the 1992 ballot ballot in the state of Utah.
- That measure was defeated.
- It was a ballot initiative.
- The measure dealt with the subject of gambling.
On the ballot
|CI||County Option Gambling||Gambling||Allow counties to decide to allow horse racing; pari-mutual wagering|
- Utah Legislature
- 1992 ballot measures
- List of Utah ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Utah
State of Utah
Salt Lake City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Food | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Utah Chairman of Public Service Commission |