Utah 1992 ballot measures
- That measure was defeated.
- It was a ballot initiative.
- The measure dealt with the subject of gambling.
On the ballot
|CI||County Option Gambling||Gambling||Allow counties to decide to allow horse racing; pari-mutual wagering||
- Utah Legislature
- 1992 ballot measures
- List of Utah ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Utah
State of Utah
Salt Lake City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Food | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Utah Chairman of Public Service Commission |