For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Utah 1994 ballot measures
- Three measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two dealt with education, while one dealt with term limits, and another dealt with law enforcement.
- One measure was a ballot initiative.
- Two were defeated, while two were approved.
On the ballot
|CISS||Initiative A||Term limits||Term limits on elected officials at the local, state, and congressional levels|
|Proposition 1||Law enforcement||Rights of crime victims|
|Proposition 2||Education||Changes to public school funding|
|Proposition 3||Education||Non-sectarian study of religion|
- Utah Legislature
- 1994 ballot measures
- List of Utah ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Utah
State of Utah
Salt Lake City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Food | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Utah Chairman of Public Service Commission |