Utah 2006 ballot measures
This is a historical listing of all ballot measures that appeared on the 2006 ballot in Utah.
- Through 2004, a total of twenty-nine citizen-initiated ballot propositions had appeared on Nebraska's ballot since the beginning of the process in 1952.
- With one initiative on the 2006 ballot, the historical total of Nebraska initiatives through the 2006 elections came to thirty.
2006 ballot measures
|LRCA||Property Tax||Tax reform||Allow legislature to pass a law exempting personal property from tax if associated with inconsequential revenue||Approved|
- Utah ballot measures
- Utah 2006 citizen initiatives
- Laws governing the initiative process in Arizona
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Nebraska
State of Utah
Salt Lake City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Food | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Utah Chairman of Public Service Commission |