For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Utah 2006 ballot measures
Revision as of 13:39, 13 September 2008 by Emily
- Through 2004, a total of twenty-nine citizen-initiated ballot propositions had appeared on Nebraska's ballot since the beginning of the process in 1952.
- With one initiative on the 2006 ballot, the historical total of Nebraska initiatives through the 2006 elections came to thirty.
2006 ballot measures
|LRCA||Property Tax||Tax reform||Allow legislature to pass a law exempting personal property from tax if associated with inconsequential revenue||Passed with 62.5%|
- Utah ballot measures
- Utah 2006 citizen initiatives
- Laws governing the initiative process in Arizona
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Nebraska