Utah 2006 ballot measures
Revision as of 14:33, 17 September 2008 by Kokeefe
- Through 2004, a total of twenty-nine citizen-initiated ballot propositions had appeared on Nebraska's ballot since the beginning of the process in 1952.
- With one initiative on the 2006 ballot, the historical total of Nebraska initiatives through the 2006 elections came to thirty.
2006 ballot measures
|LRCA||Property Tax||Tax reform||Allow legislature to pass a law exempting personal property from tax if associated with inconsequential revenue||Passed with 62.5%|
- Utah ballot measures
- Utah 2006 citizen initiatives
- Laws governing the initiative process in Arizona
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Nebraska