Utah 2006 ballot measures
- That measure was approved.
- It was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- The measure's topic dealt with taxes.
On the ballot
|Property Tax||Taxes||Allow legislature to pass a law exempting personal property from tax if associated with inconsequential revenue|
- Utah Legislature
- 2006 ballot measures
- List of Utah ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Utah
State of Utah
Salt Lake City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Food | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Utah Chairman of Public Service Commission |