Difference between revisions of "Vanessa Gibson"
|Line 53:||Line 53:|
Revision as of 19:07, 14 November 2010
|New York State Assembly District 77|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Gibson's professional experiences include legislative assistant and district office manager for Assemblywoman Aurelia Greene.
Gibson earned her BA in sociology from the State University of New York at Albany and a MPA in policy analysis and evaluation from Baruch College, City University of New York.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
- Banks Committee, New York Assembly
- Children and Families Committee, New York Assembly
- Cities Committee, New York Assembly
- Small Business Committee, New York Assembly
- Social Services Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Vanessa Gibson
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- PBiography from Project Vote Smart
|New York Assembly District 77
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |