Vermont 2002 ballot measures
- The measure was approved.
- It was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- The measure dealt with the topic of judicial reform.
On the ballot
|Constitutional Amendment||Judicial reform||General Assembly to prescribe by law the retirement age for justices of the Supreme Court.||
- 2002 ballot measures
- List of Vermont ballot measures
- Vermont Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Vermont
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Food & Markets | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Board |