|Minnesota State Senate, District 24|
|January 8, 2013 - present|
|January 3, 2017|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Jensen served on the following committees:
|Minnesota Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Commerce, Vice-chair|
|• Transportation and Public Safety|
Jensen's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Innovate and Improve Education
- Excerpt:"Education starts with the basics and the sooner kids get on the right track the more successful they will likely be. That’s why I support all day kindergarten and early childhood development. These are long term investments that make for stronger communities."
Strengthen Local Business
- Excerpt:"Local business owners are risk takers who step out to create a product or service. When they are successful they will create jobs. I want to encourage reasonable risk and remove barriers to success."
Inspire Efficiencies in Government
- Excerpt:"As a small business owner, and tri-chair of the city efficiency task force, I know there are many aspects of government which can, and should be run more like a business. Capturing efficiencies where ever possible saves money and encourages faith in the system."
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2012
Jensen ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota State Senate District 24. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and defeated Vern Swedin (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota State Senate, District 24, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Vicki + Jensen + Minnesota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Julie Rosen (R)
|Minnesota State Senate District 24
| Succeeded by|