|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 37
Milbrath is a co-owner of Family Resources Associates, Inc. She is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Nationally Certified Counselor. She also was Jefferson County Sheriff's deputy for eleven years, and has been a volunteer for the Red Cross and Salvation Army during natural disasters.<refMilbrath's campaign website biography</ref>
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 37 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Vicki L. Milbrath (R)||5,103||99.71%|
Milbreth lists on her website, the following issues as important:
- State spending - "I will fight for fiscal responsibility."
- State budget -"I pledge to vote NO on any raids of segregated funds."
- Jobs - "government DOES NOT create jobs; rather the government creates an atmosphere that is good for business."
- Taxes - "I will fight to lower taxes."
- High speed rail - "The High Speed Rail is too much money for the citizens of the 37th District to bear."
- Education - "Unfunded and underfunded mandates from the State are detrimental to area districts. "
- Second amendment - "I also support the right to concealed carry. The right to keep and bear arms is guaranteed by the United States’ Constitution;"
- Healthcare - "I am opposed to the Federal Government’s takeover of healthcare..."
- Traditional family values - "I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I do not believe in abortion or embryonic stem-cell research."
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||