Difference between revisions of "Victor Gaston"
m (Text replace - 'Category:Republican, state house, no Democratic general election opposition, 2010' to 'Category:2010 unopposed')
m (Text replace - 'Category:House of Representatives, candidate' to 'Category:House of Representatives candidate, 2010')
|Line 93:||Line 93:|
[[Category:House of Representatives
[[Category:House of Representatives candidate]]
Revision as of 06:49, 18 December 2010
|Alabama House of Representatives District 100|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Gaston is retired. He previously served in the military, worked as a teacher and administrator in the Mobile County Public School System, and also as a timber farmer.
Gaston is a member of the Advisory Council for the Assistance League of Mobile, Auburn University Alumni Association, American Legislative Exchange Council, Home of Grace for Women, Mobile Association of Retarded Citizens, Mobile Mental Health Center, Penelope House, Phi Delta Kappa, and Deacon at the Springhill Baptist Church.
Gaston did not provide answers to the Alabama State Legislative Election 2006 National Political Awareness Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Government Appropriations Committee, Alabama House of Representatives (Ranking Minority Member)
- Government Operations Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Mobile County Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Government Services (Ranking Minority Member)
- Subcommittee on Salaries and Benefits (Ranking Minority Member)
Gaston won re-election to the 100th District Seat in 2010. He had no opposition.
Gaston raised $98,793 for his campaign.
In 2006, Gaston collected $98,793 in donations.
Below are Gaston's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|AL Road Builders Assoc||$5,000|
|Medical Assoc of the State of AL||$3,000|
|Fine Geddie & Associates||$3,000|
|AL State Employees Assoc||$2,500|
|Business Council of AL||$2,500|
- Alabama Legislature - Victor Gaston
- Project Vote Smart - Victor Gaston
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2002, 1998
- Alabama House Republican Caucus
|Alabama House District 100
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|