Revision as of 13:24, 26 April 2013 by Kristinpedia
|Transparency grading process|
See also: Evaluation of Texas city websites
This evaluation was last updated on: an unknown date.
- Elected officials
- The city council provides a mailing address, phone number and personalized email for each member.
- Administrative officials
- Budgets and audits are provided dating back to 2009.
- Local tax information is provided.
- Planning and zoning
- Permit applications and zoning information are provided.
- Public records
- The public information officer is identified and provides a mailing address, phone number and personalized email.
- Approved contract statements are not published for current contracts.
- Information on property taxes could not be located.
- Memberships and membership dues to government sector lobbying associations could not be located.
- If the city hires any lobbyists and what the total amount spent could not be located.
- Main article: Texas government sector lobbying
- Main article: Texas Municipal League members list
- City Council
- Staff directory
- Department directory
- Meeting minutes
- Meeting agendas
- Development services
- City Secretary