- Bachelor's degree, University of Arizona (1989) in political science
- Juris Doctorate degree, University of San Diego School of Law (1993)
After serving as a state prosecutor for the California Attorney General in San Diego for eight years, Rabago returned to Arizona in 2002 to become an assistant to the state attorney general's office. Three years later, he was assigned to the Consumer Protection unit where he investigated and prosecuted business fraud cases.
Rabago was elected as Chairman of the Pima County Democratic Party in 2007, having served as a county officer there for a number of years. Two years later, he was named Vice Chair of the Arizona State Democratic Party.
- See also: Immigration ballot measures
Two days after the Arizona State Senate passed Senate Bill 1070 - The Support Our Law Enforcement and Safe Neighborhoods Act, more commonly known as Arizona SB 1070, Rabago issued a statement blasting the measure and urging Republican Governor Jan Brewer to veto it. In addition to the measure failing to do anything to help secure the border, the State Attorney General candidate argued the legislation "scapegoats significant segments of our population and targets them for racial profiling." 
On Friday, April 23, 2010, SB 1070 received the signature of Governor Brewer and became state law; the measure is scheduled to go into effect on Wednesday, July 28. And in spite of criticisms against the measure, Rabago, along with his two other Democratic opponents in the attorney general primary contest, vowed that if elected to be the state's top attorney, they would enforce it nonetheless. 
- See also: Arizona Attorney General election, 2010
|2010 Race for Attorney General - Democratic Primary |
|Democratic Party||Felecia Rotellini||41.5%|
|Democratic Party||David M. Lujan||40.7%|
|Democratic Party||Vince Rabago||17.8%|
Rabago currently resides in Arizona with his wife, Kristie, and their two children - Maya and Vincent Patrick.
Vince Rabago for Attorney General
P.O. Box 24515
Tempe, AZ 85285
Phone: (602) 492-8429
- Vince Rabago for Attorney General Campaign website
- Vince Rabago's Facebook profile
- Vince Rabago's Twitter account
- FOX 11 "Vince Rabago declares canidacy for Arizona Attorney General" 21 Jan. 2010
- Blog for Arizona "Attorney General Candidate Vince Rabago Blasts Senate Bill 1070" 21 April, 2010
- The Arizona Republic "Arizona Democrats stress experience in attorney general debate" 25 June, 2010
- Arizona Secretary of State - 2010 Primary Election Results