Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 2|
- Helping our region recover from Hurricane Sandy.
- Rebuilding and diversifying our regional economy and relief for our taxpayers from onerous property taxes.
Mazzeo ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 2. Mazzeo is bracketed with Nick Russo. He was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. He is challenged by John F. Amodeo (R) and Chris Brown (R) in the general election which takes place on November 5, 2013.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Vincent + Mazzeo + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Mayor of Northfield Vince Mazzeo wins provisional ballot count in District 2 ... - Newsworks.org (blog)
- New Jersey Democrats hold onto majorities in state Senate and Assembly - Newsworks.org (blog)
- Giving in Pleasantville doesn't end with Thanksgiving - Press of Atlantic City
- Amodeo, Brown retain District 2 Assembly seats - Shore News Today
- Republican Assemblyman says Christie cut deal with Norcross, then backtracks - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
- N.J. Politics Roundup: Override of Christie's pig veto stalls; immigrant ... - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
- Atlantic County's Board of Elections postpones meeting, leaving some results ... - Press of Atlantic City
- BREAKING: Amodeo finishes provisional vote tally with razor-thin lead over ... - PolitickerNJ
- New Jersey Election 2013: Incumbent Whelan Fends Off Balles - Patch.com
- Second District's close ballot count spurs wide speculation - Press of Atlantic City
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found