Virginia's 11th Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
June 10, 2014
The Virginia primary is open; however, in order to vote in the Republican primary, voters must sign an oath of loyalty.
Heading into the election the incumbent is Gerry Connolly (D), who was first elected in 2008.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
|U.S. House, Virginia District 11 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Gerald Connolly Incumbent||61%||202,606|
|Source: Virginia State Board of Elections "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
On November 2, 2010, Gerald Connolly won re-election to the U.S. House of Representatives, defeating Keith S. Fimian (R), Christopher F. DeCarlo (I), David L. Dotson (L), David William Gillis, Jr. (Independent Green), and a write-in.
- United States House of Representatives elections in Virginia, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Virginia Redistricting Map "Map" accessed September 25, 2012
- Joe Galdo for Congress, "Home," accessed March 5, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Mark Gibson for Congress," accessed March 11, 2014
- Politico "2012 Election Map, Virginia"
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"