Virginia's 11th Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
No primary, due to convention
Heading into the election the incumbent is Gerry Connolly (D), who was first elected in 2008.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.General election candidates
|U.S. House, Virginia District 11 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Gerald Connolly Incumbent||61%||202,606|
|Source: Virginia State Board of Elections "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
On November 2, 2010, Gerald Connolly won re-election to the U.S. House of Representatives, defeating Keith S. Fimian (R), Christopher F. DeCarlo (I), David L. Dotson (L), David William Gillis, Jr. (Independent Green), and a write-in.
- United States House of Representatives elections in Virginia, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Code of Virginia, "Title 24.2, Section 530," accessed June 10, 2014
- Virginia Redistricting Map "Map" accessed September 25, 2012
- Suzanne Scholte for Congress, "Meet Suzanne," accessed May 8, 2014
- Joe Galdo for Congress, "Home," accessed March 5, 2014
- Libertarian Party of Virginia, "Our Candidates," accessed March 21, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Mark Gibson for Congress," accessed March 11, 2014
- Politico "2012 Election Map, Virginia"
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"