Virginia's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
Heading into the election the incumbent is Scott Rigell (R), who was first elected in 2010.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.General election candidates
Failed to file
|U.S. House, Virginia District 2 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Scott Rigell Incumbent||53.8%||166,231|
|Source: Virginia State Board of Elections, "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Virginia, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Code of Virginia, "Title 24.2, Section 530," accessed June 10, 2014
- Virginia Redistricting Map, "Map," accessed July 24, 2012
- Roll Call, "Rigell receives Democratic challenger," accessed August 28, 2013
- Libertarian Party of Virginia, "Our Candidates," accessed March 21, 2014
- Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Elections, "List of Candidates," accessed July 24, 2014
- Politico "2012 Election Map, Virginia"
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"