Virginia's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
June 10, 2014
The Virginia primary is open; however, in order to vote in the Republican primary, voters must sign an oath of loyalty.
Heading into the election the incumbent is Scott Rigell (R), who was first elected in 2010.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
|U.S. House, Virginia District 2 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Scott Rigell Incumbent||53.8%||166,231|
|Source: Virginia State Board of Elections "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Virginia, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Virginia Redistricting Map "Map" accessed July 24, 2012
- Roll Call, "Rigell Receives Democratic Challenger", accessed August 28, 2013
- The Washington Post, "DCCC adds nine names to program for top recruits," September 9, 2013
- Politico "2012 Election Map, Virginia"
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"