Virginia's 2nd congressional district elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
Virginia has an open primary system, in which registered voters do not have to be members of a party to vote in that party's primary.
Heading into the election the incumbent is Scott Rigell (R), who was first elected in 2010.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
|U.S. House, Virginia, District 2 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Scott Rigell Incumbent||53.8%||166,231|
|Source: Virginia State Board of Elections "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Virginia, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- ↑ Virginia Redistricting Map "Map" Accessed July 24, 2012
- ↑ Roll Call, "Rigell Receives Democratic Challenger", accessed August 28, 2013
- ↑ The Washington Post, "DCCC adds nine names to program for top recruits," September 9, 2013
- ↑ Politico "2012 Election Map, Virginia"
- ↑ U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"