Virginia's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
Heading into the election the incumbent is Scott Rigell (R), who was first elected in 2010.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
General election candidates
|U.S. House, Virginia District 2 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Scott Rigell Incumbent||53.8%||166,231|
|Source: Virginia State Board of Elections, "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Virginia, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Code of Virginia, "Title 24.2, Section 530," accessed June 10, 2014
- Virginia Redistricting Map, "Map," accessed July 24, 2012
- Roll Call, "Rigell receives Democratic challenger," accessed August 28, 2013
- Libertarian Party of Virginia, "Our Candidates," accessed March 21, 2014
- The Washington Post, "DCCC adds nine names to program for top recruits," September 9, 2013
- Politico "2012 Election Map, Virginia"
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"