For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Virginia's 3rd Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
Robert C. Scott
Robert C. Scott
Cook Political Report: Solid Democratic
Sabato's Crystal Ball: Safe D
Heading into the election the incumbent is Robert C. Scott (D), who was first elected in 1992.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.General election candidates
- Robert C. Scott - Incumbent
Failed to file
|U.S. House, Virginia District 3 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Robert C. Scott Incumbent||81.3%||259,199|
|Source: Virginia State Board of Elections "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Virginia, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Cook Political Report, "2014 HOUSE RACE RATINGS FOR AUGUST 8, 2014," accessed August 21, 2014
- Sabato's Crystal Ball, "2014 House Races," accessed August 21, 2014
- Code of Virginia, "Title 24.2, Section 530," accessed June 10, 2014
- Virginia Redistricting Map "Map" accessed July 24, 2012
- FreedomOutpost.com, "Virginia Libertarian Party has Recruited Candidates for each of the State’s 11 Congressional Districts," accessed June 2, 2014
- Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Elections, "List of Candidates," accessed July 24, 2014
- GSforCongress.com, "Home," accessed June 2, 2014
- Politico "2012 Election Map, Virginia"
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"