Virginia's 3rd Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
Robert C. Scott
Heading into the election the incumbent is Robert C. Scott (D), who was first elected in 1992.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.General election candidates
- Robert C. Scott - Incumbent
Failed to file
|U.S. House, Virginia District 3 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Robert C. Scott Incumbent||81.3%||259,199|
|Source: Virginia State Board of Elections "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Virginia, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Code of Virginia, "Title 24.2, Section 530," accessed June 10, 2014
- Virginia Redistricting Map "Map" accessed July 24, 2012
- FreedomOutpost.com, "Virginia Libertarian Party has Recruited Candidates for each of the State’s 11 Congressional Districts," accessed June 2, 2014
- Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Elections, "List of Candidates," accessed July 24, 2014
- GSforCongress.com, "Home," accessed June 2, 2014
- Politico "2012 Election Map, Virginia"
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"