Virginia's 4th Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
Cook Political Report: Solid Republican
Sabato's Crystal Ball: Safe R
Heading into the election the incumbent is Randy Forbes (R), who was first elected in 2001.
Virginia's 4th Congressional District is located in the southern portion of the state and includes Chesapeake City, Isle of Wright, Sussex, Emporia City, Dinwiddie, Norroway, Amelia, Powhatan, Chestfield and Colonial Heights counties.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.General election candidates
|U.S. House, Virginia District 4 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Randy Forbes Incumbent||56.9%||199,292|
|Source: Virginia State Board of Elections "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Virginia, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Cook Political Report, "2014 HOUSE RACE RATINGS FOR AUGUST 8, 2014," accessed August 21, 2014
- Sabato's Crystal Ball, "2014 House Races," accessed August 21, 2014
- Code of Virginia, "Title 24.2, Section 530," accessed June 10, 2014
- Virginia Redistricting Map, "Map," accessed July 24, 2012
- Fausz 4 Congress, "Elliott Fausz announces candidacy for VA-4 Congressional District," accessed June 19, 2014
- Libertarian Party of Virginia, "Our Candidates," accessed March 21, 2014
- Politico "2012 Election Map, Virginia"
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"