Virginia's 6th Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
June 10, 2014
The Virginia primary is open; however, in order to vote in the Republican primary, voters must sign an oath of loyalty.
Heading into the election the incumbent is Bob Goodlatte (R), who was first elected in 1992.
Virginia's 6th Congressional District is located in the western portion of the state and includes Salem City, Botetour, Buena Vista City, Amherst, Bath, Highland, Augusta, Harrisonburg City, Rockingham, Page, Shenandoah, Warren and Page counties.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
|U.S. House, Virginia District 6 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Bob Goodlatte Incumbent||65.2%||211,278|
|Source: Virginia State Board of Elections "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Virginia, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Virginia Redistricting Map "Map" accessed July 24, 2012
- Virginia Conservative, "Bevington Still In Race, Picks Up Endorsement," accessed April 5, 2014
- Virginia State Board of Elections, "Primary Nominees," accessed April 3, 2014
- Paul Bevington for Congress, "Home," accessed March 19, 2014
- Politico "2012 Election Map, Virginia"
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"