Virginia House of Delegates elections, 2013
Heading into the November 5 election, the Republican Party holds the majority in the Virginia House of Delegates:
|Virginia House of Delegates|
|Party||As of November 4, 2013||After the 2013 Election|
In order to run for the House of Delegates, a candidate must:
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- A qualified elector in the Commonwealth in Virginia.
- Be a resident of the district they plan to run for.
- If a Republican or Democrat candidate, pay a filing fee equivalent to 2 percent of the current salary elected State Representatives make.
- If running as an independent, collecting signatures via petition.
List of candidates
Pending once the filing deadline occurs in 2013.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found