|New York State Assembly District 53|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Lopez's professional experiences include instructor at Yeshiva University, Molloy College, and Empire State College; and part-time adjunct professor of Human Services at LaGuardia College.
Lopez earned a BS in business administration from Long Island University, Brooklyn and MSW from Wurzweiler School of Social Work, Yeshiva University.
On November 4, 2008 Lopez won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 53, defeating opponent Frances Cutrone (R).
Lopez raised $452,552 for his campaign while Cutrone raised $0.
|New York State Assembly, District 53 2008|
|Vito Lopez (D)||25,733|
|Frances Cutrone (R)||1,531|
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York Assembly
- Housing Committee, New York Assembly
- Rules Committee, New York Assembly
- Social Services Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Vito Lopez
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 53
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |