|New York State Assembly District 32|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Cook graduated from DeFrans Business Institute. She is married to John.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Cook ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. She was unopposed the general election on November 2.
On November 4, 2008 Cook won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 32. She ran unopposed.
Cook raised $22,815 for her campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 32 2008|
|Vivian Cook (D)||28,115|
In 2008, a year in which Cook was up for re-election, she collected $22,815 in donations.
The major contributors were:
|New York State Association of Realtors||$1,800|
|New York State United Teachers||$1,640|
|Jamaica Chamber of Commerce||$1,000|
- Codes Committee, New York Assembly
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York Assembly
- Housing Committee, New York Assembly
- Insurance Committee, New York Assembly
- Rules Committee, New York Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Vivian Cook
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 32
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |