|New York State Assembly District 32|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Cook graduated from DeFrans Business Institute. She is married to John.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Cook ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. She was unopposed the general election on November 2.
|New York State Assembly, District 32 2010|
|Vivian Cook (D)||18,065|
On November 4, 2008 Cook won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 32. She ran unopposed.
Cook raised $22,815 for her campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 32 2008|
|Vivian Cook (D)||28,115|
In 2008, a year in which Cook was up for re-election, she collected $22,815 in donations.
The major contributors were:
|New York State Association of Realtors||$1,800|
|New York State United Teachers||$1,640|
|Jamaica Chamber of Commerce||$1,000|
- Codes Committee, New York Assembly
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York Assembly
- Housing Committee, New York Assembly
- Insurance Committee, New York Assembly
- Rules Committee, New York Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Vivian Cook
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 32
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |