|Alabama State Senate District 33|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||17|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of New Haven|
|Birthday||January 24, 1957|
|Place of birth||Mobile, AL|
Figures served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Children, Youth Affairs and Human Resources Committee
- Finance and Taxation Education Committee
- Governmental Affairs Committee
- Local Legislation No. 3 Committee
- Reapportionment Committee, Alabama State Legislature
- Rules Committee
- See also: Alabama State Senate elections, 2010
Figures won re-election to the 33rd District Seat in 2010. She defeated Herman Thomas in the primary, receiving 6,572 votes to Thomas' 3,441. She then defeated Brad Moser in the November 2 general election.
|Alabama State Senate, District 33 General election (2010)|
|Vivian Figures (D)||23,241|
|Brad Moser (R)||8,419|
|Alabama State Senate, District 33 Democratic Primary (2010)|
|Vivian Figures (D)||6,572|
|Herman Thomas (D)||3,441|
Figures raised $132,500 for her campaign, while Jones raised $6,986.
|Alabama State Senate, District 33 (2006)|
|Vivian Figures (D)||19,029|
|Jeffery Jones (R)||7,594|
Figures raised $81,700 for her campaign.
In 2010, Figures raised $242,533 in contributions. 
Her four largest contributors were:
|Alabama Education Association||$25,310|
|Medical Association of the State of Alabama||$15,000|
|Alabama Trial Lawyers Association||$15,000|
|Alabama Power Co||$12,500|
In 2006, Figures collected $132,500 in donations.
Her five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Alabama Power Co||$10,000|
|Medical Association of the State of Alabama||$10,000|
|Business Council Of Alabama||$10,000|
|Milton E. McGregor||$10,000|
|Alabama Senate Democratic Caucus||$9,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Vivian + Figures + Alabama + Senate". Because the results are from a google search, it is possible that some of the links below are not actually related to the legislator.
Figures represents Alabama Senate District 33, which includes part of Mobile county.
Figures has three children and resides in Mobile, Alabama.
- Official Alabama State Senate website of Senator Vivian Davis Figures
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography for Senator Vivian Davis Figures
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2006, 2002, 1998
- Vivian Figures for Senate on Facebook
Michael A. Figures
|Alabama State Senate District 33
| Succeeded by|