For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|January 11, 2011 - present|
|January 14, 2015|
|Years in position||4|
|Predecessor||Cary Kennedy (D)|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||Two consecutive terms|
|Master's||London School of Economics, Harvard Business School|
|Profession||CEO and CFO|
Prior to being elected, Stapleton served as CEO and CFO of various private and publicly traded companies.
- Graduate degree in business economics - London School of Economics
- Master of Business Administration - Harvard Business School
- Bachelor degree - Williams Collegeref name="bio">Colorado Treasury Office "Biography" Accessed September 27, 2012</ref>
Stapleton was elected to his position on November 2, 2010 and took office on January 11, 2011.
Stapleton ran for re-election. He will seek the Republican nomination in the primary on June 24, 2014. The general election took place November 4, 2014.
Stapleton won a narrow election to become Colorado Treasurer on November 2, 2010.
|Colorado Treasurer, 2010|
|Election Results via Colorado Secretary of State|
Comprehensive donor information for Stapleton is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Stapleton raised a total of $695,296 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 8, 2013.
|Walker Stapleton's Campaign Contribution History|
|Grand Total Raised||$695,296|
Ballotpedia collects information on campaign donors for each year in which a candidate or incumbent is running for election. The following table offers a breakdown of Walker Stapleton's donors each year. Click [show] for more information.
|Walker Stapleton's Campaign Contributions|
|Total Raised by General Election Opponent||$1,046,223 (Democrat)|
|Top 5 contributors||Walker Stapleton||$357,662|
|Carole L. McVaney||$2,100|
|Charles Edward McVaney||$2,100|
Stapleton currently resides in Arapahoe County with his wife Jenna, son Craig and daughter Colette.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Walker + Stapleton + Colorado + Treasurer"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado Department of the Treasury
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010
- Biography from Treasury Department
- Walker Stapleton Facebook Page
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Fox 31, Walker Stapleton to seek second term as Colo. Treasurer, July 11, 2013
- Walker T. Stapleton Facebook Page "Info" Accessed September 27, 2012
- Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Support of Minnesota Leaders," February 4, 2012
- Follow the Money, "Career financing for Walker Stapleton," accessed July 8, 2013
- Follow the Money.org, "Home," accessed February 17, 2015
Cary Kennedy (D)
| Succeeded by|