Wallace Wyatt, Jr.
|Wallace Wyatt, Jr.|
Alabama State Senate, District 12
Wyatt's professional experience includes working as a probate judge from 1988 to 2008. He served as Tank Commander, Paratrooper, and Special Forces/Green Beret in the Army Air National Guard for 15 years.
Wyatt's website listed the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "People are suffering, and they need jobs, good paying jobs with benefits... We must do our part to get companies to come to St. Clair and Calhoun counties."
- Excerpt: "I will work tirelessly to make sure that proper funding of education is a top priority. "
- Excerpt: "Our seniors are the backbone of this district, state and nation, and I will fight for legislation that gives them the support they need."
- Excerpt: "We need to support our local farmers' markets, efforts like "Buy Fresh, Buy Local," and we need to make sure our farmers are supported and respected for all they do to make our state strong."
- Excerpt: "As senator, I will work hard to make sure infrastructure gets the funding it needs so that roads and bridges on which we send our children in school buses, seniors in vans, or travel ourselves every day, are safe."
- Excerpt: "When they return home, it is our duty to serve them, making sure they receive every benefit to which they are entitled and providing services to effectively meet their needs."
- See also: Alabama State Senate elections, 2010
|Alabama State Senate, District 12 General election (2010)|
|Del Marsh (R)||26,715|
|Wallace Wyatt, Jr. (D)||15,210|
Wyatt and his wife, Brenda, have two children.
The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine was used to recall this version of the website from November 8, 2010.
- List of Democratic candidates certified for the June 1, 2010 primary in Alabama
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- The Wetumpka Herald, Senate, House elections will be critical