|Virginia House of Delegates District 10|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
An attorney by trade, Armstrong currently sits on the boards of the Virginia Museum of Transportation, Norfolk and Western Historical Society, and the Martinsville/Henry County Chamber of Commerce.
On Armstrong's official website he lists four main issues:
- Economic Development - We must have "pro-active and forward thinking policy. We must also ensure that our citizens have ample economic opportunity to help them provide for their families."
- Education - "Education is an important tool to help reach a better future."
- Health & Wellness - "focusing on proactive planning for issues like traffic and infrastructure."
- Transportation - "New roads are not enough. This challenge requires us to “think outside the box” and look at both long-term and short-term solutions. It is time for more than talk and increased VDOT budgets."
- Courts of Justice
- Criminal Law Subcommittee
- Standards of Conduct Subcommittee
- Ethics (Special) Subcommittee
- Subcommittee #2
- HB 1902 Admissions tax; adds Carroll County to list of localities that may impose at events.
- HB 1904 Virginia Child Protection Accountability System; established.
- HB 1908 Assault and battery of family/household member; court to order person to obtain certain services.
Delegate Armstrong speaking on education
The top 5 donors to Armstrong's 2009 campaign:
|Virginia House Democratic Caucus||$61,751|
|Virginia Democratic Party||$39,606|
|Virginia Automobile & Truck Dealers Assoc||$37,500|
|Virginia Association of Realtors||$32,221|
|Virginia Bankers Assoc||$24,880|
- Delegate Ward Armstrong official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Armstrong
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 2001, 1999
- Richmond Sunlight profile
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 10
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |