For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Virginia House of Delegates District 10|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
An attorney by trade, Armstrong currently sits on the boards of the Virginia Museum of Transportation, Norfolk and Western Historical Society, and the Martinsville/Henry County Chamber of Commerce.
On Armstrong's official website he lists four main issues:
- Economic Development - We must have "pro-active and forward thinking policy. We must also ensure that our citizens have ample economic opportunity to help them provide for their families."
- Education - "Education is an important tool to help reach a better future."
- Health & Wellness - "focusing on proactive planning for issues like traffic and infrastructure."
- Transportation - "New roads are not enough. This challenge requires us to “think outside the box” and look at both long-term and short-term solutions. It is time for more than talk and increased VDOT budgets."
- Courts of Justice
- Criminal Law Subcommittee
- Standards of Conduct Subcommittee
- Ethics (Special) Subcommittee
- Subcommittee #2
- HB 1902 Admissions tax; adds Carroll County to list of localities that may impose at events.
- HB 1904 Virginia Child Protection Accountability System; established.
- HB 1908 Assault and battery of family/household member; court to order person to obtain certain services.
Delegate Armstrong speaking on education
The top 5 donors to Armstrong's 2009 campaign:
|Virginia House Democratic Caucus||$61,751|
|Virginia Democratic Party||$39,606|
|Virginia Automobile & Truck Dealers Assoc||$37,500|
|Virginia Association of Realtors||$32,221|
|Virginia Bankers Assoc||$24,880|
- Delegate Ward Armstrong official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Armstrong
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 2001, 1999
- Richmond Sunlight profile
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 10
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |