Warren County, Illinois
Revision as of 14:50, 23 September 2013 by AmandaLeighAlbert
- Main Article: Evaluation of Illinois county websites
- A full listing of county board members, including contact information, is posted.
- Board meeting information is on the calendar page.
- Meeting agendas and minutes are available.
- Taxes can be paid online, but there is little useful information otherwise provided on local taxes.
- Building permits and zoning information are not available online.
- Budget is not published.
- County contracts are not online.
- There are no county audits or credit card receipts, nor is the checkbook register posted.
- The site does not disclose whether the county belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Information on how to make a public records request is not provided on the site.